Outline: We provides you the best QuickTime to YouTube converter for your smooth uploading QuickTime to YouTube.
With QuickTime installed, you may already have lots of QuickTime files stored on your Mac
running Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.7 Lion, 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.5 Leopard. And you can use QuickTime Player to publish your media
to MobileMe without worrying about formats or resolutions. But sometimes there would be some hurdles to upload them to websites such as YouTube.
There are two reasons for that. One is you sould make sure your QuickTime video is smaller than 2Gb in size and less than ten minutes in length. If your QuickTime file is larger than 2Gb, you will need to re-export your QuickTime video with the proper settings. Please allow several minutes for your video to upload to YouTube's server, and up to several hours for it to appear in YouTube's search engine. In this case, you can learn the method from the following method:
Re-Exporting Your QuickTime Video (Over 2Gb in Size)
Re-open your large QuickTime movie file in QuickTime Pro.
- Click "File" > "Export."
- Choose the "Movie to QuickTime Movie" option from the "Export" drop down menu.
- Click the "Options..." button, located on the right side of the screen.
- Make sure the "Video" and "Audio" tabs are checked off and click the "Prepare for Internet Streaming" box near the bottom of the page. Select the "Fast Start" option.
- Click "Save" and wait for your QuickTime video to save to your hard drive.
Another reason is MOV format specifies a multimedia container file that contains one or more
tracks, each of which stores a particular type of data: audio, video, effects, or text (e.g. for subtitles). But YouTube is more compatible with MOV files with H.264 and AAC audio codec. Once
your MOV file that you try to upload to YouTube is encoded with other video and audio codec, the case mentioned at the beginning will happen.
Except the second QuickTime video codec reason is the main one. So in order to make you Upload QuickTime movies to YouTube without any problems, you can use Pavtube Video Converter for Mac to help you. It not only can easily convert QuickTime videos to YouTube supported formats, but also can edit your videos including split, merge, trim, crop, add watermark, adjust video effect, edit audio and insert subtitles, ect.
- MP4 videos from iPhone/iPad to Youtube
- H.265/HEVC Videos to YouTube
- GoPro Hero4 4K Videos to YouTube
- VOB Video Clips to YouTube
- DJI Phantom 3 4K Video to YouTube
Free download the top video converter for YouTube:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video-converter-mac/
- Amazon Store Download: http://www.amazon.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Mac-Download/dp/B00QIBK0TQ
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-76179460.html
How to convert QuickTime movies to YouTube supported formats for uploading?
Step 1. With the QuickTime to YouTube Mac converter, you can go to "File" > "Load Files" and navigate to the files you want to add, or directly drag the source QuickTime files to the Mac app.
Step 2. Set right output format. Click "Format" bar, and select .mp4 from "Common video" or "HD Video".
Step 3. Press the button of "start conversion" and let this smart Video Converter for Mac do the rest for you! This QuickTime to YouTube converter works on MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air and iMac with Mac OS X El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Lion, and Snow Leopard. When finished, the output folder will open automatically.
How to Upload videos to YouTube?
- Launch your Web browser and visit YouTube.com. Click the "Upload" link at the top of the screen.
- Click the "Browse" button to open a pop-up search window revealing your computer's contents. Navigate to the desired QuickTime video, highlight its icon, and click "OK."
- Click the "Upload" button to begin uploading your video to YouTube's server. While it uploads, enter any pertinent information for your video (e.g. Title, Description, Category, etc).
- Press the "Save" button to save all your video's information. Wait for your video to upload completely
- Which YouTube to MP3 Converter gives the best sound quality?
- Best Settings for Solving Phantom 4 4K to Youtube Uploading Issues
- Best avchd to YouTube Converter for Windows and Mac
- Why Can’t AVI Format Video Files Play on QuickTime Player?
- How to Upload DJI Phantom 4 4K recordings to Instagram?
Tags: convert quicktime videos to youtube, upload quicktime videos to youtube, upload mov to youtube